lunes, 3 de febrero de 2014

Writing about my day

MY DAY




My day
Normally I get up at eight o'clock, I have breakfast at quarter past eight and I go by bike to school at quarter to nine. I finish school at one o'clock and I have lunch, then I go to school at three o'clock and I finish at five o'clock. I do extra activities, I do my homework and I have a shower. At nine o'clock I have dinner and at quarter to eleven I go to bed.

My week
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday I get up at eight o'clock, I have breakfast at quarter past eight and I go by bike to school at quarter to nine. I finish school at one o'clock and I have lunch, then I go to school at three o'clock and I finish at five o'clock. I do the extra activities, I do my homework and I do the washing up. At nine o'clock I have dinner and at quarter to eleven I go to the bed.
Wednesday and Friday I get up at half past seven, I have breakfast at quarter to eight and I go by bike to school at ten past eight. I finish school at three o'clock and I have lunch. I go to the extra activities, I have a shower and I do my homework. I have dinner and I go to bed.

My Weekend
In winter I go skiing in la Molina. I get up at eight o'clock, I have breakfast at quarter past eight and at five to nine I go to the training. I finish the training at two o'clock and I have dinner, then I do my homework or I play with friends.
The rest of the year on Saturdays at half past nine I go rowing and then I do my homework, I play with friends. On Sunday often I've got a lunch with my family or friends, if I don't have any lunch I help my dad or I go by bike...





Observation:

Did the power point help your presentation? Yes, he did
Did you look at the audience most of the time? Yes, I did
Did you smille and do gestures to hold the atention of the public? Not a lot 
Did you introduce yourself and the topic? Yes, I did
Did you use discourse markers? Yes, I did
Did you finish properly? Yes, I did

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario