miércoles, 22 de octubre de 2014

Writing internet profile

WRITING                                                                                                                       ESO 2
Lluís Sala Dorca

AN INTERNET PROFILE

ABOUT ME:
Hi, I'm Lluís and I'm from Banyoles in Catalonia. I'm independist, discrete and friendly. I've got brown eyes and brown hair.

LIKES AND DISLIKES:
I like computer games and I'm into sport, specially ski, rowing and tennis and I also go to painting classes. I don't like very much doing homework and I'm not into football.

MY TIME AND MONEY:
I spend my time practising sports, playing computer games and also going to painting classes, and
I spend my money in games or material I need like a tennis racket or skis.

REQUESTS:
I want to meet boys and girls from 12 to 14 years old, if it's possible French and English people because I like practising English and French.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario