martes, 11 de febrero de 2014

Writing about my interests

WRITING
  1. Task: Write an email to Alex about your interests:

  1. Think and plan:

  1. What’s your name and age? Lluís Sala, 11 years old.
  2. Where are you from and what’s your school? Banyoles, Escola Casa Nostra.
  3. What are your interests? Painting, skiing, rowing, playing tennis and the play station 3.
  4. What are your favourite sports, groups, books or films? My favourite sport is ski, my favourite book is “Diary of Greg”, my favourite band are the ”gossos” and my favourite films are Pirates of Caribbean.
  5. Have you got any pets? Yes, a dog
  6. What questions have you got for Alex? And what about you? Have you got any pets? Do you like to travel? What are your interests? And your hobbies?
  1. Write:

Paragraph 1: Introduction
Paragraph 2: Hobbies and interests
Paragraph 3: Questions


Hi Alex,

My name’s Lluís Sala Dorca and I’m eleven years old. I live in Banyoles and I go to Escola Casa Nostra.

My interests are painting, drawing and playing with the play station 3. I practice three sports skiing, rowing and playing tennis, but my favourite sport is skiing. My favourite book is “Diary of Greg”. My favourite music band are the “gossos” and my favourite films are Pirates of Caribbean. I’ve got a dog, his name is Nuuk, its white and small and its eight months old.

And what about you? Have you got any pets? Do you like to travel? What are your interests? And your hobbies?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario