martes, 11 de marzo de 2014

Writing about my school

Writing guide
A) Task:

A student is visiting your new school son. Write an email and give some information.

B) Think and plan:

1. When is the person visiting you? The person is coming on the first of March.

2. What is your timetable? Monday: Catalan, Spanish, maths, history, science and music. Tuesday: English, maths, KET preparation, Spanish, technology and English. Wednesday: Art, history, science, technology and 2 hours of PE. Thursday: ITC, KET preparation, English, history, maths and Catalan. Friday: Art, Spanish, science, Catalan, religion and tutory.

3. What compulsory subjects are you studying? Catalan, Spanish, maths, history, science, technology, English, religion, art, tutory, PE, ITC and KET preparation.

4. What extra activities are there after classes? I go rowing, I play tennis, I do art practise and English practise.

5. Where do people eat at your school? What do they eat? They eat in the canteen, they eat all types of food because every day it’s a different menu.

C) Write:

Paragraph 1: Introduction. Example: Here’s some information… 
Paragraph 2: Timetable, subjects and extra activities. Example: School starts at…
Paragraph 3: Food. Example: I have lunch…

D) Check

-The greeting and the ending of the email
-Spelling

Hello, I’m Lluís Sala and I send you this email to give you information about my school.
My subjects are Catalan, Spanish, English, maths, history, science, technology, PE, ITC, art, tutory, religion and the KET preparation. I start school at nine o’clock and I finish at five o’clock, then I do extra activities. My extra activities are rowing, playing tennis, art practising and English classes.
At school we have a canteen, but I only go at the canteen on Thursday and the other days I go home. The menu is different every week and it’s varied food.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario